There are 28 million (28,000,000) small businesses in the US with over 500,000 new ones starting each year. According to the United States Small Business Administration (SBA), the primary concern/constraint reported by small business owners is inadequate capital to start and grow their business.
Innovative Capital Strategies, Inc. (ICS) has been retained by a 501(c)(3) non-profit that is a member of the Money Smart Alliance developed by the SBA and the FDIC to develop a national network of Affiliates. We are BBB accredited and a chamber member.
We do not compete with banks, lenders, etc. but this model has three competitive advantages as compared to other alternatives:
- Distribution model. We are building a national Affiliate network who are generously rewarded (with no participation cost) and developing Affinity relationships with key influencers, i.e., churches, chambers, business associations, etc. who also revenue share. We are passionate about education and leverage hosts to teach Access To Capital classes.
- Breadth of sources of capital. We realize the key to a successful capital raise is to identify the right type of capital for each client’s mitigating circumstances and then helping them meet the underwriting criteria. We can help with EIN-only sources of capital (no personal credit), business loans, alternative sources of capital, equity-based, etc.
- $100,000 capital raise guaranteed for every client. With our grant-subsidized program, we even create the loan package at no cost (only a refundable deposit) saving clients $2,500 and guarantee, at least, a $100,000 capital raise.
PRIMARY DUTIES OF AFFILIATES
- Create awareness of our grant-subsidized, Capital Ready Program, designed by SBDC Advisors, SCORE Mentors, and business bankers, to allow any small business to access at least $100,000 in capital, guaranteed.
- Educate small businesses using a brief, on-demand YouTube video and/or teaching the one hour Access To Capital class in-person or via webinar (must be Certified to teach the class).
- Assist the small business in enrolling on your optionally available replicated site or on ours: https://
STEP ONE: GET ENROLLED AS AN AFFILIATE
There is no cost to become a Small Business Affiliate. Simply click here to enroll.
STEP TWO: GET CERTIFIED (OPTIONAL)
While optional, many Small Business Affiliates prefer to get trained and Certified to be able to teach the one hour Access To Capital Workshops via hosts (who provide the space AND the audience). Earning ~$10,000 from each one hour class is not unusual.
The in-person, one day Certification Training is provided nearly every Saturday in North Texas (DFW area) and we can bring the training to you--you'll help us set up and promote the class earning an additional $2,500 upfront PLUS the on-going overrides from your Certified sub-Affiliates. Please see the attached detailed description of the training.
Enroll in the Small Business Certification Training below:
Career Inquiry Form
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
The business credit process that I engaged in with the Business Finance Suite has allowed me to establish my company’s corporate credit, expand my business operation, and take my company to the next level.
I believe that Business Finance Suite has opened up possibilities for my business in the future that I could never have imagined, and then every business owner can benefit from Business Finance Suite.
I was able to get a Paydex rating of 80 from Dun & Bradstreet that allowed me to then access larger revolving lines of credit with Macy’s, Staples and with Amazon. At the end of about six months I had about 10 different trade lines that allowed me to then make application for Visa and MasterCard of $5,000 and $10,000.